Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Xbox fighter newbie



I would call myself a newbie when it cames to fighter games. Nick and I decided to try Soul Calibur II for Xbox and that opened up the genre for us. I really enjoy the metallic sound of swords slamming together. I also like the artistic look of this game both in the characters and maps.



Since enjoying Soul Calibur so much we decided to give Samurai Warrior a shot. I've done some reading and i know this gaming empire has been done to death and some of you are done with this series. however I like this series for a simple reason. It's fun to ride around on steeds slashing tons of fools that are in your path.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Bones said...

I need to play more Soul Calibur 2, but I'm still getting my SC fix with part one on Dreamcast. I never got into 2 the way I did 1. Thanks for the friend request! I'll link your blog over at the batcave.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home